Re: [Question #176084]: Metric creation has slowed to a crawl

Scott Smith gave more information on the question:
Well, some progress has been made. Sort of.

I just saw Aman's commit about storage schema for carbon stats. I didn't
see that when upgrading, and that's why I have none. Added that to my
caches' storage-schema config, blew away the old ones and restarted
them. I'm getting data in them now so hopefully that will give me some
insight.