Re: [Question #177524]: can graphie scale to Ks of nodes at frequencies of seconds

Mark Seger confirmed that the question is solved:
all sounds perfect!  with the addition of scatter plots (I probably should have called that out to begin with) and more flexibility around the rendering options this could be a real winner.  It also makes a lot of sense to have not let yourself been distracted from building the scalable DB.  Funny thing about scalability - I've always heard people say they'll first make it work and then scale it, but if you don't design it to scale it rarely will.  ;)
-mark