Re: [Question #178337]: Problem with 0.9.9 'tagName' is null or not an object in IE

Lance Reed posted a new comment:
OK, I tracked the problem down to three extra commmas in
composer_widgets.js :

/usr/share/graphite/webapp/content/js

diff composer_widgets.js composer_widgets.js.orig
1052c1052
<       menuRadioItem("yAxis", "Right", "yAxisSide", "right")
---
>       menuRadioItem("yAxis", "Right", "yAxisSide", "right"),
1076c1076
<       menuInputItem("Left Line Dashed (length, in px)", "leftDashed")
---
>       menuInputItem("Left Line Dashed (length, in px)", "leftDashed"),
1088c1088
<       menuInputItem("Right Line Dashed (length, in px)", "rightDashed")
---
>       menuInputItem("Right Line Dashed (length, in px)", "rightDashed"),

After this fix IE works fine.  FF and Chrome are still good as well.