[Question #180694]: Defined rules is aggregation-rules.conf but nothing is being plotted.

I have defined the following rule in aggregation-rules.conf but there is no graph in my dashboard:

Handlers.Aggregate.packetsSent.messageCount (60) = sum Handlers.*.packetsSent.messageCount

Although Handlers.server1.packetsSent.messageCount and Handlers.server2.packetsSent.messageCount are showing and plotting. Am I missing some config here?