[Question #180769]: Federate Storage - metrics on multiple servers

I saw a couple posts mentioning there was an upcoming feature to be able to render the same metric distributed amongst multiple carbon caches on multiple machines.  I was curious if that change had made it into the trunk code base?  BTW, I did check the revision history, but nothing jumped out at me indicating that change.

Thanks,
-Jeff