Re: [Question #178916]: Is it possible to add a default metric to every graph?

chrismd changed the question status:
There is actually a good way to do this but unfortunately I put in a
specific check to make it not work :/

The default graph parameters would be the way to do it but because I
wanted to avoid people accidentally pooching their dashboards I put code
in to make sure the 'from', 'until', 'target' (and maybe a couple
others) parameters would not be affected by the user-defined default
parameters. I'd suggest just disabling that check and seeing what
happens (no guarantees that other bugs won't arise, I have not tested
anything this way). To do so, look for a list called NOT_EDITABLE in
webapp/content/js/dashboard.js and make it empty. Then you should be
able to add target=whatever as a default parameter and in theory it
should appear on all graphs. Again though, this might not work at all or
break horribly :)