Re: [Question #178916]: Is it possible to add a default metric to every graph?

Andrew Petersen posted a new comment:
Thanks for the suggestion!

Unfortunately, removing target from the NOT_EDITABLE array didn't work.
Nothing broke, but that param is still not showing up.

The dashboard is so powerful for quickly composing and browsing graphs,
but for something like this I'm thinking I may need to write specific
dashboards using something like etsy-dashboard... but you lose the
flexibility of the composer interface.