[Question #183131]: Current time of displayed graph incorrect

I'm in the UK. I have a VM in the US (in NYC) on which I run graphite/carbon/whisper. The server timezone is set to Europe/London. Locale data is all GB. Everything works fine with respect to dates and times on other services, e.g. jenkins, munin, mysql, file timestamps, etc.

However, graphite displays a time 6 hours behind my local time. So, at 18:00 it displays 12:00.

In an attempt to fix this, I changed TIME_ZONE = 'Europe/London' in /opt/graphite/webapp/graphite/local_settings.py, but this had no effect.

Is there a way to configure graphite so that it displays the correct time?

Thanks.