Re: [Question #183131]: Current time of displayed graph incorrect

Gabriel Filion posted a new comment:
hello,

I saw the same thing yesterday. I also changed TIME_ZONE, but did so in
settings.py instead of local_settings.py

I don't know if it's the right solution but it worked for me. hth

Oh, and also, when I switched the config, the graphs started showing
time freegames: the time was randomly going back to the old time zone,
and went back to the right one.. but the time flickering went away when
data that was entered in the other time zone got out of the graph.