[Question #183142]: render graph loosing max values but json gives me correct values

Hi,

cat storage-schemas.conf
[everything_1min_13months]
priority = 100
pattern = .*
retentions = 60:565920

If i do render?target=xyz&format=json&from=-5days I get 7200 values

If i graph it ( no format=json ) - max values seem to get averaged out and and the peaks in the graphs are lower.  Is it impossible to graph all 7200 values - is that why it does the averaging or is there any way for render app to show them all ?

Thanks a lot.