[Question #183172]: Improving the docs

In the spirit of helping to improve the docs, I'm currently looking at - http://readthedocs.org/docs/graphite/en/latest/install.html, which I'm told is the latest.

I'm trying this on a virgin RHEL 6.2 machine.  So far I just installed carbon, graphite and whisper tarballs.  The webpage explicitly says:

In general, Graphite requires:

Python 2.4 or greater (2.6+ recommended)
Pycairo
Django 1.0 or greater
django-tagging 0.3.1
A json module, if you’re using Python2.6 this comes standard. With 2.4 you should install simplejson
A Django-supported database module (sqlite comes standard with Python 2.6)
Twisted 8.0 or greater (10.0+ recommended)

however, when I run check-dependencies in addition to some performance warnings it also says:

[WARNING] Unable to import Interface from zope.interface.
Without it, you will be unable to run carbon on this server.

so do I need zope or not?  If so, the docs should say it.  It also says:

[WARNING]
Unable to import the 'twisted' package, do you have Twisted installed for python 2.6.6?
Without Twisted, you cannot run carbon on this server.

shouldn't it explicitly say I need twisted 8.0 and that 10.0+ is recommended?

just trying to be clear.  More to follow, probably tomorrow, as I try to bring up the web interface, something I don't have a lot of confidence in.

-mark