[Question #183252]: files and directories in the rrd dir are not appearing in the webapp

To ease our transition to graphite we're trying to continue using our current munin plugins with graphite as a front end.

Following the directions in the collectd section of the docs and symlinked a munin generared rrd file into a subdirectory of $GRAPHITE_ROOT/storage/rrd.  that directory does not appear in the webapp.

I restarted the webapp and carbon and still nothing.

I deleted it and made a new dir in rrd/ and still nothing

I made a directory in whisper/ and it appeared.

I'm using ubuntu 10.04 and Python 2.6