Re: [Question #183172]: Improving the docs

Mark Seger gave more information on the question:
I do think I'm slowly making progress.  Now, when I try to start the
webserver I'm getting:

[root@rhel62 httpd]# cat /var/log/httpd/error_log
(13)Permission denied: httpd: could not open error log file /opt/graphite/storage/log/webapp/error.log.
Unable to open logs

only thing is, I did 'chmod -R 777 /opt' so everyone should have write access to everything!
to be clear what I did, was to copy example-graphite-vhost.conf to /etc/httpd/conf.d and start httpd.  there was already a wsgi.conf file in there that loads wsgi so no need to add the load command to httpd.conf.  in fact when I initially did it I got an error that it was already loaded.

-mark