[Question #183870]: Changing Data Retention Policy

I recently installed graphite. However, I initially set the configuration for data retention to 7 days. Then as per the new requirement I wanted to store data for a year. So, I made that change in storage configuration and restarted graphite, carbon etc. to take into effect the new setting.

But, the old metrics has the retention policy set to 7 days only. Only for new metrics it has changed to a year.

I can change the retention policy for each metric by using whisper-resize but then i will loose all the last 7 days data also.

Is there an easy way to change the retention policy across all the metrics and also migrate the old data??