Re: [Question #183344]: Determine why a line is invalid

Michael Leinartas proposed the following answer:
Hmm so it looks like previously you were counting on the newlines from
the file contents to remain in the string when sent. I'm not sure why
that didnt work, but now that you're stripping them out you need to add
newlines after each one.

Try this in the console first:
import socket
import time
sock = socket.socket()
sock.connect((CARBON_SERVER,CARBON_PORT))
sock.sendall("this.is.my.file 123 %s\n" % int(time.time()))