Re: [Question #184643]: rrd graphs not showing up when directory name has dots in it

Paul Herbosch gave more information on the question:
Quickly ran a little test:

I created a new folder /opt/graphite/storage/rrd/test/
I created a symlink in that folder pointing to /opt/graphite/storage/rrd/pnp4nagios/php-apps.example.com and replaced the dots with underscores like so:

/opt/graphite/storage/rrd/test/php-apps_example_com

the host and all it's datasources now shows up correctly in the graphite
browser under the test folder.

If there isn't a cleaner fix, I'll write a little script that creates
symlinks to all fqdn folders and replaces dots with underscores.

gr, Paul