Re: [Question #185288]: What's "scalable" in graphite?

pauled23 proposed the following answer:
Graphite is scalable in that it supports multiple instances behind the
carbon relay. We use this for high availability and load balancing in
our environment. Thus each metric gets sent to 2 of our 4 graphite
servers. This also helps with our front end load as the webapp sits
behind a load balancer.  If you want to spin up more graphite servers,
just add them to carbon.conf and the relay will start sending them
metrics.