Re: [Question #185288]: What's "scalable" in graphite?

Nicholas Leskiw proposed the following answer:
One caveat - you cannot (currently) shard a single counter across multiple
servers (with whisper).  You can put counter A, B, C on Server1, and D, E,
F on Server2, then draw A-F on one graph.

Hope this helps.