Re: [Question #187391]: Querying data from '/request' is slow on lightly loaded system

Michael Leinartas proposed the following answer:
This doesn't seem too abnormal to me, especially when testing on an EC2
small instance which doesn't have much power. A few quick tests on 24hr
of data in raw format on my heavily loaded m1.large on EC2 take between
.2 and .5 seconds. Whisper-fetch is reading only a few kb at once,
whereas making the http request has to go through a lot more moving
pieces.

That said, if you discover any ways to increase the webapp's
performance, please share them