[Question #189080]: Graphite subdirectory installation

Hello,

Graphite installation guide suggests graphite-web installation as a virtual host for Apache.

For some reasons (one of them is ssl-only site - name-base virtual hosts +ssl is not the best config for Apache) I would like to install graphite to the subdirectory of an existing virtual host, something like https://my.server.domain/graphite/

I installed everything needed for graphite on my server and prepared apache configuration for subdirectory graphite installation. I was not able to start graphite.wsgi from /opt/graphite/conf , so I copied it to /opt/graphite/webapp
With such an url https://my.server.domain/graphite/graphite.wsgi it's starting but ends up with not found directories:

"The requested URL /browser/header/ was not found on this server"
"The requested URL /composer/ was not found on this server."

The question is - is it possible to run graphite in such a way in principle? If yes, are there some examples of apache config for subdirectory installation?

My server is running under Debian squeeze (stable).
Apache:  Apache/2.2.16 (Debian) PHP/5.3.3-7+squeeze8 with Suhosin-Patch mod_python/3.3.1 Python/2.6.6 mod_ssl/2.2.16 OpenSSL/0.9.8o mod_wsgi/3.3 mod_perl/2.0.4 Perl/v5.10.1

All apache2 subdirectory installations are configured by separate config files located in /etc/apache2/conf.d/
My graphite config is following:

---------
Alias /graphite /opt/graphite/webapp
<Directory /opt/graphite/webapp>
  SetHandler wsgi-script
  Options +ExecCGI
  AllowOverride Limit Options FileInfo
</Directory>

WSGIDaemonProcess graphite processes=5 threads=5 display-name='%{GROUP}' inactivity-timeout=120
WSGIProcessGroup graphite
WSGIApplicationGroup %{GLOBAL}
WSGIImportScript /opt/graphite/webapp/graphite.wsgi process-group=graphite application-group=%{GLOBAL}
# WSGIImportScript /opt/graphite/conf/graphite.wsgi process-group=graphite application-group=%{GLOBAL}
# WSGIScriptAlias / /opt/graphite/conf/graphite.wsgi

#Alias /graphite/content/ /opt/graphite/webapp/content/
<Location "/graphite/content/">
      SetHandler None
</Location>

Alias /graphite/media/ "/usr/share/pyshared/django/contrib/admin/media/"
<Location "/graphite/media/">
      SetHandler None
</Location>

<Directory /opt/graphite/conf/>