Re: [Question #189080]: Graphite subdirectory installation

Nicholas Leskiw proposed the following answer:
It is currently not possible to do this.  There are assumptions in the
code that Graphite is installed in the root directory.

Several people have tried to fix this but introduced a multitude of
bugs.

-Nick