Re: [Question #189779]: How to apply a function to all metrics matching a pattern on receipt?

Nicholas Leskiw proposed the following answer:
This can only be performed at render time, AFAIK. There is an aggregator
daemon that can add values as they are received, but you can't set how
they are drawn.  You may want to hack glyph.py and make 'Draw non-zero
as Infinite' set to true if your regex matches elements in the target
list if you're feeling adventurous.

-Nick