Re: [Question #181458]: Graphite on nginx

Dossy Shiobara proposed the following answer:
I just got graphite running behind nginx, using flup and nginx's FastCGI
support.

The core of the config that matters:

    location / {
        fastcgi_pass 127.0.0.1:9001;
        fastcgi_pass_header Authorization;
        fastcgi_intercept_errors off;
        include /etc/nginx/fastcgi_params;
        fastcgi_param SCRIPT_NAME "";
    }

NOTE: Apparently something about flup/graphite does NOT like having
SCRIPT_NAME passed to it, so I emptied to param.  You have NO IDEA how
annoying this was to figure out ... hopefully this saves people
countless hours of annoyance and troubleshooting.