Re: [Question #192127]: Unable to open database file

Mohan confirmed that the question is solved:
Ok. Looks like I am not using the correct settings.py. The django users
gave me a hint. Now I have specifically changed the settings.py in the
graphite 'webapp' directory to an absolute path. It worked.

Thanks for your patience brinley.

As far as I know the variable GRAPHITE _STORAGE_DIR wasn't set anywhere.
I used an absolute path /opt/graphite/storage/graphite.db instead of it
in the settings.py

There are so many related questions in various forums.