Re: [Question #193066]: 1d retentions visualisation or storage problem.

Dmitry Molchanov posted a new comment:
Timezone is set in my local-settings.py, but not set in carbon.conf.
I've found nothing about timezone in carbon.conf or carbon.conf.example.

Timezone set in local-settings is correct:
$ grep TIME_ZONE /opt/graphite/webapp/graphite/local_settings.py
TIME_ZONE = 'Europe/Moscow'

Also I checked every *settings.py for timezone settings - it's correct
everywhere it mets.