Re: [Question #193066]: 1d retentions visualisation or storage problem.

Michael Leinartas proposed the following answer:
What version of Graphite are you running? There have been a few fixes
for timezone handling recently. I cant be sure if they'll fix your
problem, but you may want to take a look.

http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~graphite-dev/graphite/main/revision/739
http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~graphite-dev/graphite/main/revision/753

I think this diffs will apply cleanly to 0.9.9 if you're on that. If
you're on a recent checkout of trunk then I'd suggest updating