Graphite's code has moved to Github

I'm sure many of you have already noticed, but we've decided to move
Graphite's code hosting to Github. As part of the migration, we've
also executing a long talked-about codebase split. This breaks up the
project into separate codebases for the Django webapp, Carbon, and
Whisper. As git is the DVCS of choice for many of our contributors and
Github has become exceedingly popular, it's hoped that this move will
encourage more visibility into the ongoing development of Graphite and
make it easier for new contributors to come aboard. The project will
continue to have a life on Launchpad as a set of mirrored Bazaar
repositories and the same issue tracker we've been using. Launchpad
Answers (aka Questions) will continue to be the official Q&A board.

A new Github organization has been created to host the project components:
https://github.com/graphite-project

The individual repositories are:
https://github.com/graphite-project/graphite-web
https://github.com/graphite-project/carbon
https://github.com/graphite-project/whisper
https://github.com/graphite-project/ceres

A new Launchpad project to encompass the project as a whole:
https://launchpad.net/graphite-project

The original Launchpad project is now a subproject of the above,
hosting a mirror of the graphite-web git repository:
https://launchpad.net/graphite and https://code.launchpad.net/graphite

while new sub-projects have been created for carbon, whisper, and
ceres, also mirroring upstream git repositories:
https://launchpad.net/carbon
https://launchpad.net/whisper
https://launchpad.net/ceres

The original Bazaar branch is still alive as the 0.9 series:
https://launchpad.net/graphite/0.9

Existing published user branches still live on under the original
graphite project.

Going forward, contributions via Github pull requests are certainly
welcome, though please feel free to submit code in whatever manner is
most comfortable. Links to Bazaar branches on Launchpad, Launchpad
merge requests, and simple diffs are all acceptable means.

A big thanks to Sidnei da Silva for performing the move and linking
everything together properly.