[Question #196744]: no data on aggregation

Hi, i currently have an issue with graphite
i have a collect server running
2 carbon-relay.py
8 carbon-cache
12 carbon-aggregator

i also have a webapp server which is in cluster with the collecte web app, and use directly collete carbon cache in CARBONLINK_HOSTS.

my issue is most of the graph i want in the webapp display "no data", and sometime display stats
indeed 90 % of graphes i need are sum of series
like sumSeries(*.wc.counter.sum..*.datacenter*

i have nearly 700 000 points per minutes, and my server is not overload.

how can i scale my graphite installation and fix that problem ?
Thx