[Question #198093]: Feeding sub-second metrics into Graphite

Hi,

I know that Whisper is currently not intended for storing metrics on a sub-second resolution, but I was wondering if Graphite can roll up sub-second metrics into one based on some aggregation function.

For example, I have a system.core.0 metric that is being sampled 4 times a second. Is it possible for Graphite to take the 4 samples that come in within a second, and only keep the maximum or maybe average?

Thanks!