[Question #199512]: Draw a 90th or average/mean line

I want to draw constant lines that represent 90th and/or the average of all values for the period. MRTG used to do something like this.

I tried using movingAverage() with the total number of points on the graph, but it only drew one dot at the end instead of a constant. movingAverage() with some other value isn't what I want either. My end goal is for graphite to tell me the average value for the period on top of the wavy line of actual values for each time increment.

Is this possible with Graphite?