[Question #200398]: Graphite with Ceres instead of Carbon

The development environment has been running fine with the carbon-based Graphite (latest release) but I'm not preparing the actual production system and I was wondering if the Ceres-based 1.1 is worth a try?

Obviously we do care about the data  but I was wondering if the branch is good enough for production?  Or is it better just to keep going with the carbon and plan the switch to ceres in the more mature future?