[Question #200796]: Premature end of script headers graphite.wsgi

I am receiving the error below in my webapp/error.log file.  I used the provided graphite-vhost.conf from the examples directory and simply added it to the bottom of my httpd.conf file.  When this issue occurs, the webGui does not come up but the error page "Internal Server Error".  Reloading/Refreshing the url simply causes the browser to toggle between properly loading the webGui and issuing the "Internal Server Error".  Any ideas??

Error in error.log file:
Premature end of script headers: graphite.wsgi, referer: http://graphite.server.name.com

Specs:
Release 0.9.10