Re: [Question #201519]: collectd data - whisper only keeping last datapoint

Charlie Schluting ☃ gave more information on the question:
Hi, thanks for the reply. Answers below:

> Nicholas Leskiw requested more information:
> What does your $graphite_root/conf/storage-schemas.conf file look like?

[stats]
priority = 110
pattern = ^stats\..*
retentions = 10:2160,60:10080,600:262974

(and then a similar stats_counts section, which doesn't apply here (and
we blacklist those anyway))

> Also, what does whisper-info.py
$graphite_root/storage/whisper/stats/prod/ops/collectd/apiservices-a012/memory/buffered.wsp
return?

Ooh, I didn't know about whisper-info. Looks sane to me, but I'm not
super familiar with whisper yet.

Output:

maxRetention: 157784400
xFilesFactor: 0.5