Re: [Question #201392]: discontinuous graph

r0m_ confirmed that the question is solved:
Thanks for your fast response time ;)

I tried to configure the sending interval with the python example client with a delay = 240 and configure the retention with retentions = 240:43200... but I still had discontinuous graph.
I also tried to add the flag in url "&lineMode=connected" but my version of graphite did not support it (graphite 0.9.8 & Twisted-11.0.0).

So i decided to test with a recent version  (graphite 0.9.10 &
Twisted-11.1.0) and it works now by adding the flag
"&lineMode=connected" (but still not by configure sending interval and
storage-schemas to match together).