[Question #201594]: Windows installation

Hi,

I can't find the right information in the Q&A section or googleing; unfortunately graphite is quite a common term.

I understand that graphite as a whole is a collection of python scripts, would it be possible to get it running on a windows machine? Are there any examples of this working?

Unfortunately my department has no *nix skills and will not support a linux install.

Many thanks