Re: [Question #200485]: Graph error short period

Michael Leinartas requested more information:
Sorry for the delay in response

I cant spot any obvious reason this is happening.. So the seriesList at
the bottom of the stacktrace maps to one of the wildcards. asPercent
takes two seriesList arguments, each either mapping to a single
timeseries or to many (when multiple series match the wildcard). The
stacktrace indicates at least one of those parameters is empty - that
is, there is no series which matches the wildcard you provided.

I cant tell which target has the problem (could be all of them) or which
parameter, first or second, is coming up as empty but you can try to
narrow it down by graphing each wildcard by itself for a period that's
causing the issue and see if you find one that comes up as "No data".

The funniness of course is that this does work with a longer period - it
implies that no data exists in the last hour (in that case no series is
returned and passed to the functions). When viewing the 6 hour period do
you see the graph populated all the way to the present?