[Question #202828]: 500 Error after installation

Hi,
I've installed graphite(alpha/unstable) on a debian 6 by following these instructions => http://graphite.wikidot.com/installation everything was good and when I tried to go to the webUI I've had a 500 error, an error that I corrected with a chown like here => https://answers.launchpad.net/graphite/+question/194705 but when i reloaded the page (and apache) the error was still here, but this time it was different. Here's the error.log (it's big so I put it in a pastebin)=> http://pastebin.com/xb2ryTbz

I've juste "made a choice" during the installation, with the wsgi module, I installed libapache2-mod-wsgi instead of libapache2-mod-wsgi-py3 assuming that it was for python 3 (i'm running 2.6.6)

Thanks by advance,
Valentin