[Question #202865]: call graphlot from URL API

Hi,

At our company we use graphite extensively on a daily basis to monitor our servers/applications. It's the next best thing since sliced bread ! Thank you for this amazing piece of software.

We are using the URL API to build custom dashboards. The things we are missing are zooming and hover-over information.

Recently I discovered graphlot, a very nice and well hidden new feature :-) We were wondering if the URL API could be modified to support this as an output format, e.g: &format=graphlot.

Regards,

Yves