Re: [Question #173946]: I can't make infinite lines drawn with drawAsInfinite() appear if I look at more than 24 hours of logs - should they?

Brett Hoerner requested more information:
What is the proper way to do this now that 0.9.10 is released?

I have created the following,

storage-aggregation.conf:

[lines]
pattern = _line$
xFilesFactor = 0
aggregationMethod = max

And the xFilesFactor seems to work:

$ /usr/local/bin/whisper-info.py storage/whisper/stats/massrel/streamer/reconnect_line.wsp
maxRetention: 56700000
xFilesFactor: 0.0
aggregationMethod: max
fileSize: 1965640

Archive 0
retention: 6048000
secondsPerPoint: 60
points: 100800
size: 1209600
offset: 40

Archive 1
retention: 56700000
secondsPerPoint: 900
points: 63000
size: 756000
offset: 1209640

But when I set that stat I see it via the API (just constantly GETing
the JSON for that stat) for a few seconds, and then it zeros out. I can
never get a line to stay for more than a few seconds.

Thanks in advance.