Re: [Question #201961]: Auth for the web app does not work - How to set

david is still having a problem:
No..not an apache expert and dont want to be,  No need to apologize.
But. munin auth works, every other auth works except graphite and
rather surprised that that it does not seam to be an issue since there
are two layers of auth, one for the apache and one for graphite.
There is an outdated post on how to use apache to auth for graphite
but that does not work.  And yes....did try to use apache auth but
there are issues.