Re: [Question #205258]: Can you clarify the retentions setting restrictions in the docs?

Michael Leinartas proposed the following answer:
Yeah.. I'm not sure what I was thinking when I wrote that. The docs are
indeed incorrect in that point. The divisibility rule that *does* matter
is that the lower precisions must be divisible by the higher precisions.
That is, you can't have 1m:1y,3m:2y,10m:3y because the time bucket in
the second retention cant be aggregated cleanly into the 3rd retention.

I'll get the docs corrected to show this properly