[Question #206333]: Moving the storage directory

Hi all,

I recently had to move the storage folder for Graphite, "/opt/graphite/storage", to a new folder. I have subsequently changed "STORAGE_DIR" in "opt/graphite/webapp/graphite/local_settings.py" to point to the new path.

I am wondering if there is anything I have overlooked? The application shows "No Data". Upon checking, it seems that the application still stores data in the old folder, but tries to read from the new one. Anyone encountered that issue before? Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,