Re: [Question #198779]: Lag in data caused by query timeout

Ben Whaley posted a new comment:
I'm seeing these same connection timeout errors. At the question you
pasted below chrismd had this comment:

"The exception in datalib.py is a cache query timing out. What does your
carbon-cache daemon's cpu usage look like? If it's too high this can
happen, also you can increase the cache query timeout in
local_settings.py by setting CARBONLINK_TIMEOUT to something more than
1.0 (the default), the unit is seconds."

I do indeed have high CPU usage so I'll try to tune that to see if it
helps with the error.