[Question #207195]: Is there a way to add targets to existing dashboard graphs other than drag/drop?

>From the dashboard, when you click on a graph, you get the list of targets and you can double-click on any one to edit the text for it.  Awesome!  But is there a way to add a new target to that list?

I would find this a lot more convenient than adding a brand-new graph and then drag/dropping them together.  In particular, I have one metric that I add to every graph (it shows when code deployments happened).  It's a pain to recreate it every time I have a new graph so that I can drag/drop it.  I'd rather be able to just copy/paste the formula for it.

If there was just a + button or a keyboard shortcut from that dialog that comes up when you click on a graph, that would work perfectly.