Re: [Question #209128]: is consistent-hashing ... consistent?

Description changed to:
We have a 6-node graphite cluster using consistent hashing and a replica
factor of 2. We setup a second 6-node cluster in another datacenter.
We'd like to move the data from one cluster to the other.

Will the consistent-hashing on the new cluster be the same as on the
old, assuming we have the same config and the same metrics? If so, then
we could just copy all metrics from old-cluster node1 to new-cluster
node1, etc. Does anyone know?

Or is there a better way to do this, given that we are not using relay-
rules and that we are (obviously) not using ceres?