[Question #209780]: Unable to configure webapp

Hi,

I feel I am missing out on something but I am unable to configure webapp or have any clue how to do it. It's not posted on the website and that section on the website is empty. I have been able to start the Carbon daemon and feed data into it through the steps given on the website but I haven't been able to proceed after that. Could anyone please show me the way? And I am really sorry if I should have figured out this on my own!

Thanks,
Nitin