[Question #210053]: Math functions for complex objects

Hi,

I have just started using Graphite and I do not see how one can use mathematical functions for complex objects. For example, I have

Computer1: CPU1: System1, IOWait1
Computer2: CPU2: System2, IOWait2

There is a function called "sumSeries" in Graphite:
sumSeries(Computer1.cpu1.*) = Computer1.CPU1.System1+Computer1.CPU1.IOWait1
Using wildcards, I can also do
sumSeries(Computer*.*.*) = Computer1.CPU1.System1+Computer1.CPU1.IOWait1 + Computer2.CPU2.System2+Computer2.CPU2.IOWait2

What I need is a function which will generate 2 _separate_ curves:
sumSeries1=Computer1.CPU1.System1+Computer1.CPU1.IOWait1
sumSeries2=Computer2.CPU2.System2+Computer2.CPU2.IOWait2

The list of ComputerX is dynamic and long, and I cannot change it every time by hand. Is there a way to automatize it?

Thank you in advance