Re: [Question #210422]: Graphic line disappearing after it is generated

w00t confirmed that the question is solved:
The problem is the storage-schema retention:
retentions = 1m:395d - which is taken from graphite wiki http://graphite.wikidot.com/installation

I had to use retentions = 10:2160,60:10080,600:262974 or something
similar. This takes in consideration values saved every 10 seconds.

Also, although I restarted graphite after changing storage-schema.conf, I had to use a different metric name because the previous would retain the same behavior/retention (and I can reproduce this).
So instead of echo 'ssh.invalid_users:1|c', I had to use
echo 'ssh.invalid_userstest2:1|c'.