Re: [Question #212686]: Carbon aggregation and rewrite rules

Curt Kersey confirmed that the question is solved:
My problem is solved.  The biggest issue is carbon-cache using its
default configuration if something is not in the configuration file.  In
this case, carbon-cache was trying to use the same port as carbon-
aggregator.  Depending on which one I started first was the one that got
running.

I am updating the README.md file to add  a section on use of carbon-
aggregator, which will hopefully make this and a couple of other things
more clear to other new users.

Thanks,
--Curt