[Question #218746]: Has anyone used both Circonus and Graphite?

Hello all,
They use Circonus here and I've been test driving Graphite and I've been very impressed with it, but Circonus isn't too bad either.  Has anyone used both and have you details on the differences (pros/cons) you've found?  Trying to make a balanced fair choice, but right now, the main difference seems to be internal vs external data storage.  If you have feelings, I'm due to show both later today, so hope you respond fast.